Intuitive and Rapid Custom Data Visualization
The LabVIEW™ drivers are included in the software development kit (SDK) and acts as wrappers for functions implemented in the application programming interface (API). Through these drivers the user can either use and modify a ready-to-run example and associated graphical user interface (ADQ7 and ADQ14 only) or access the underlying API through the Measurement I/O palette. This allows for easy-to-use drag-and-drop operation directly into the block diagram and therefore enables seamless integration into any LabVIEW™ application. The result can be used throughout all phases of the development and production.
The drivers consists of a collection of high- and low-level Virtual Instruments (VIs) and is based on an optimized underlying C++ library. Each low-level function is documented thoroughly in the context help in order to speed up the development process.
Installation of the drivers is done with the VI Package Manager (VIPM) from JKI which is included in the LabVIEW™ installer.
(Click image above for more)
- Rapid development of custom user interfaces for data visualization
- Easy-to-use graphical programming syntax
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Production test systems
- Test & Measurement
- 32-/64-bit LabVIEW™ 2016 or later (64-bit Windows only)
- VI Package Manager (VIPM)
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Please note that LabVIEW NXG is not supported
- For requests about additional LabVIEW™ revisions and/or extended operating system support please contact your local sales representative
- Drivers implemented as high- and low-level VI files that provide access to the full underlying API
- Example with GUI for ADQ7 and ADQ14 with FWDAQ
- The drivers are provided as part of the SDK